TBA is an association which brings together members from industrialists and business people from many sectors active in our country's and region's economy. TBA has as basic quality policy which includes the following main headings:
- "Entrepreneurship" is the cornerstone of the production process "
- "Education" is neccessary for the quality of human resources that will influence the knowledge, the effective use of technology, the success of global competition,
- "Innovation" that completes Entrepreneurship and Education
- "Competition Law" for optimal distribution of resources in the market economy based on
- "Fight against unregistered labour and tax evaders" for the sustainable growth of our members companies and the guarantee of competitiveness,
- "Industry Strategy" for fair competition environment for our members
- "Environmentally Friendly Technology and Techniques" for the welfare of society
- "Law State and the Judiciary" for the assurance of an advanced economy
Regarding these main topics; Our Quality Policy, Our commitment to meeting the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2000 Quality Management System is to provide continuously improved services to satisfy the expectations of our members and to contribute to the development of our region and our country's commercial and economic life.